Sintra: Monserrate Palace and Park Skip-the-Line Ticket
- Visit one of Portugal's most beautiful architectural creations
- Skip the line and get into the palace quicker
- Admire the exotic exterior influenced by Gothic, Indian and Moorish cultures
- Explore the scenic paths of the palace garden
Over the years, the gardens have welcomed plant species from all over the world. In the various gardens, you will find surprisingly contrasting scenery, from tree ferns from Australia and New Zealand, to agaves and yuccas from Mexico. Seek out the Himalayan rhododendron and the bamboo-fringed Japanese garden abloom with camellias. Enjoy a stroll along the paths and discover ruins, lakes and waterfalls.
- Monserrate Palace Fast Track Ticket and Park Access
- Transportation to the palace
Prepare for the activity
Monserrate Palace, 2710-405, Sintra, Lisbon. How to reach Monserrate Palace by car: • If driving to Sintra, take the IC19 (from Lisbon), IC30 (from Mafra) or EN9 (turning off the A5 motorway to Cascais). • When you arrive in the town’s historic centre, you’ll see a vertical sign showing the way to Monserrate (3.5 km). GPS coordinates: 38º 47’ 30.70” N 9º 25’ 9.09” W. How to reach Monserrate Palace by public transport from Lisbon: • From Lisbon to Sintra: By train (Cambios de Portugal). Take the Sintra Line. Departure stations: Estação do Oriente, Estação do Rossio, Estação de Entrecampos. • From Sintra to the Park and Palace of Monserrate: Take the bus (Scotturb) from Sintra Train Station (Scotturb). Bus No. 435 runs from the railway station to Monserrate.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Opening hours:
Park 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM. Last admission 5:00 PM.
Place: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM. Last admission 5:30 PM.
• The Park and Palace of Monserrate is located in Sintra, which is located about 30 kilometers from Lisbon. You can reach Sintra easily by taking the train from Lisbon.