Kulen Mountain: Full-Day Private Waterfall Tour
Pick-up servicePick-up from your hotel lobby.
- Enjoy Phnom Kulen National Park and its refreshing waterfalls
- Visit the River of 1000 Lingas with its ancient symbols carved along a riverbed
- Pay respect to the reclining Buddha on the top of the mountain
Visit the River of 1000 Lingas, divided into three ports for the Hindu trinity gods, and with a riverbed filled with thousands of unique, ancient carvings. Ascend to the summit of the hill to marvel at the Buddhist Pagoda and the large Reclining Buddha statue. Continue to the waterfalls of Kulen, pausing at two beautiful spots for a swim and perhaps a spot of lunch.
At around 2:00 PM the tour comes to an end and the guide will transfer you back to your hotel. Alternatively, you have the option to stop at Banteay Srei temple, known as the Women's Citadel and built of majestic red sandstone. A valid Angkor day pass is required for entry, costing around $37 per person.
- Private transportation
- English-speaking guide
- Refreshment drink + cold towel
- Entrance fee of Kulen: $20/per person
- Angkor Temple Pass: $37/per person (if guests opt to pause there)
- Personal expenses