Angkor: Sunrise Bike Tour with Jungle Breakfast & Lunch
Pickup includedPick-up from Siem Reap hotels. Please provide your hotel info at the time of booking
- Cycle the back trails of Angkor Wat in the early morning light
- Watch the sun rise over the Angkor Wat temples
- Enjoy a breakfast cooked by a private chef in the peaceful surroundings of the jungle
- Lunch by the banks of the Sra Srang reservoir
- See the main temples and some hidden gems of Angkor Wat
Following a pick-up from your Siem Reap hotel, transfer by air-conditioned vehicle to Angkor Wat where your guide will pick out the perfect position to watch the dawn break. If the weather gods are with you, the sun will rise up behind Angkor Wat and provide the most stunning of silhouettes.
As the other early risers head back to their hotel, you will have Angkor to yourselves in the best light of the day. Your guide will give you an overview of Angkor Wat, after which you will take a short ride to enjoy breakfast just outside the temple area.
The rest of your day is spent riding the back trails, cycling through ruins and forest, and stopping at iconic and lesser known temples, such as Bayon and Ta Prom. Stop for a lunch of typical Khmer cuisine by the small reservoir of Sra Srang, and, just as the day heats up, drive back to town for your hotel drop-off at approximately 14:00.
- Top quality trek
- Merida and Giant mountain bikes with helmet
- English-speaking guide
- Transfers and support by air-conditioned minivan (for breaks from cycling etc.)
- A delicious breakfast and lunch (mixture of the best of Khmer cuisine and some breakfast favorites)
- Snacks, fruit, and drinking water throughout the tour
- Angkor Wat Pass (necessary). If you don't already have one, you can purchase one upon entry to the Angkor Zone on the morning of the tour
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
- Sleeveless shirts