Bangkok Siam Niramit Show Admission Ticket
- Enjoy a spectacular show about Thailand's history and culture
- Learn about Thai religious customs and practices in an entertaining way
- See dancers and musicians perform in one of the largest shows in the world
Flying dancers, stunning backdrops and traditional music weave together the story of Siam and its colorful heritage. Hark back to ancient times, when the kingdom was a crossroad of civilizations.
See Buddhist and Muslim customs performed in a harmonious ceremony during this 80-minute show.
Feel immersed in village celebrations and daily peasant life. Learn about the mystical netherworld of Himmapan, a forest between heaven and earth.
With Thai dances, folk music and spectacular effects, this is a spellbinding journey into the heart and mind of Thailand.
- Admission ticket (regular or golden seating)
- Optional buffet
When you get there
19 Tiamruammit Road, HuayKwang, Bangkok 10320 To walk from the MRT, please use the footbridge to cross the busy Ratchada intersection. You should allow 10 to 20-minutes' walking time. Siam Niramit runs a free shuttle bus from the Thailand Cultural Centre MRT station, exit 1. Pick-ups begin at 05:15 PM, at roughly 15-minute intervals.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Buffet hours: 5:00 PM-07:45 PM
• Pre-show entertainment: 7:00 PM-07:30 PM
• Theatre doors open at 7:30 PM
• Show starts at 8:00 PM (duration: 80 minutes without intermission)
• Show tickets are only available to non-Thai nationals. Thai nationals may buy the tickets at the counter
• Child rates apply only for children aged 4-12 years old with a height of 90-140 cm
• Children under 4 years old and under 90 cm will be admitted free of charge only if they share a seat with an adult