From Sharm El Sheikh: Day Tour to Petra by Ferry
Pickup includedAt your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh
- Enjoy a full-day, all inclusive excursion to Petra, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World
- Learn more about the ancient kingdom of the Nabataeans.
- Enjoy a pleasant ferry ride from Egypt to Jordan
Explore the lost city of the Nabataeans, which was carved into the mountains many centuries ago. Choose between walking or riding a camel to the Siq (canyon) which is a natural crack in the rocks. Follow the trail which leads to the city and discover the beautiful carvings of statues, idols, and various structures.
At the end of the canyon, you will be able to see the famous “Al Khazneh” which has been standing for more than 2000 years. See the Roman theater, the royal tombs, the Roman collonaded street, and Qasr al-Bent with a guide. After discovering the many beautiful sights of Petra, enjoy lunch in a local restaurant before travelling back to the port of Aqaba to take the cruise back to Taba. Finally, upon arrival in Sharm El Sheikh, be transferred back to your hotel at around 11:00 PM.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Sharm El Sheikh
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Ferry tickets
- Entrance fees to Petra
- English or Russian-speaking spot guide in Petra
- 3-hour guided tour of Petra
- Lunch at local restaurant in Petra
- Entry visa to Jordan
- All service charges and taxes
- Personal expenses
Prepare for the activity
• Please provide a copy of passport which must be sent to the local partner at the most 2 days before the tour