Last Supper, Milan's Sistine Chapel & Sforza Castle Tour
- Skip the long lines to see Da Vinci's "The Last Supper"
- Get priority access at the Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore
- Learn about the dukes of Milan on a tour of Sforza Castle's inner courtyards
Venture a few blocks to a hidden pearl of the city at the 16th-century Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore, sometimes called the “Sistine Chapel” of Milan.
Proceed to the imposing Sforza Castle (Castello Sforzesco), where the dukes of Milan held court. See the beautiful grounds of the Parco Sempione surrounding the fortress, pass the iconic clock tower of the Torre del Filarete and stroll through the military courtyards as you learn more about the Sforza family and why they hired Da Vinci and invited him to live in the castle as a guest for decades.
- 2-hour walking tour of Milan
- English-speaking guide
- Audio headsets (if more than 6 people)
- Guided tour of "The Last Supper"
- Priority access at the Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore, (Milan's "Sisitine Chapel")
- Guided tour of Sforza Castle's courtyards
- Pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
• Please wear comfortable shoes. During hot days, it is recommended to wear a hat to protect you from the sun.
• Due to new security measures, large bags are not allowed inside the Last Supper Museum. If necessary, your guide will escort you to the lockers so you can leave them during check-in.
• No food or drinks are allowed inside the Last Supper Museum.