Seville: Las Dueñas, Hospital de la Caridad, Casa de Salinas
- Enjoy entry to Las Dueñas Palace, Hospital de Caridad, and Casa de Salinas
- Discover the various architechtural styles at 3 different Seville landmarks
- See more than 1,500 works of art
- Explore the only Casas Palacio Walking Route in the world
See the Las Dueñas Palace, built in the late 15th century in the Renaissance style with Gothic and Moorish influences, and enjoy an audio guide in Spanish, English, or French.
Explore the historic home of Casa de Salinas with its ornate architecture and elegant interiors. See 16th-century patios with stunning Mudéjar plasterwork arches on a guided tour of the privately-owned residence.
Visit Hospital de la Caridad, constructed in a Baroque style. Discover the elegant architecture of the hospital grounds, which are still in use today.
- Entry valid for one use only in every venue: Las Dueñas Palace, Hospital de la Caridad and Casa de Salinas
- Guided tour in Casa de Salinas
- Entry to Hospital de La Caridad
- Entry with audio guide in Las Dueñas Palace (Spanish, English, or French)
Prepare for the activity
You can present your ticket at any of the ticket offices of the Casas Palacio: - Palacio de las Dueñas: Calle Dueñas, 5, 41003 Sevilla - Casa de Salinas: Calle Mateos Gago, 39, 41004 Sevilla - Santa Caridad: Calle Temprado, 3, 41001 SevillaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Food and drinks
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Flash photography
• Each visit takes approximately 45-60 minutes