Seville Cathedral and Giralda: Skip-the-Line Ticket
- Take a look at Columbus' tomb
- Experience the historical buildings and El Giraldillo
- Skip the long lines to one of Seville's most famous monuments
Learn about the history of the cathedral, which goes back to the 15th century. In 1248, the Castilian King Fernando III captured Seville from its Almohad rulers and transformed their great 12th-century mosque into a church. 153 years later, the city's authorities decided to replace the mosque, which had been damaged by an earthquake in 1356.
This resulted in the staggering cathedral you see today, officially known as the Cathedral de Santa María de la Sede. It's one of the world's largest churches with notable works by Zurbaran, Murillo, Goya and others.
- Seville Cathedral skip-the-line ticket
- La Giralda Tower skip-the-line ticket
- Booking fee
- Audio guide
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
• Children under 15 years enter for free
• Please note that tickets may be purchased within 30 minutes of your chosen time slot