From Seville: Cadiz and Jerez de la Frontera Day Trip
- Discover Cadiz, a city full of life and history
- Enjoy the beautiful seaside of the Bay of Cadiz
- Visit a traditional bodega in Jerez de la Frontera
- Taste iconic Andalusian wines, including Sherry
Then, you will travel to Cadiz, a really enjoyable city, with delightful beaches and tasteful tapas, whose residents are famous everywhere for their joy of life. With the guide, you will visit the city center, the magnificent cathedral, and, little by little, you will discover the oldest city in Europe with more than three millennia of history.
Afterwards, enjoy the afternoon in one of its beaches or walk the narrow streets of the Barrio de la Viña or El Pópulo, the most charming and traditional neighborhoods of the city.
- Ticket entrance to the winery
- Local guide
- Pick-up and drop off service
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
• Pickup Calle Trajano 6 at 8:45 AM approximately • Pickup Plaza Jerónimo de Córdoba, Hotel Don Paco at 8:50 AM approximately • Pickup Paseo de Catalina de Ribera 4, Parking Cano y Cueto Jocaral, at 9:00 AM approximatelyOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
• If you are a Student, please note you must hold your valid Student card to show it to staff.