Professional Photography Shoot at Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Wear Hanbok, traditional Korean dress, and visit Seoul's ancient palaces
- Let a professional photographer take you to secret spots within the palace to take unique photos
- Extend your photography tour to Cheonggyecheon Stream for an authentic local experience of Seoul
- Take an unlimited number of high-quality photos which will be shared with you after the tour
Prepare for your photoshoot by choosing your favorite of the various Hanbok costumes provided by your photographer. Basic hair styling will also be provided for female participants. Once you are styled to resemble the palace's original residents, the photographer will lead you to the most photogenic spots in and around the palace. Experienced in avoiding the crowds, your photographer will locate hidden spots where you will be pictured reliving Seoul's rich past.
In order to experience not only the city's past but also its present, extend your session to go to Cheonggyecheon Stream, a spot frequented by young locals and tourists alike due to its unique and relaxed atmosphere. The photographer will direct you to pose naturally and capture your authentic moments in the Korean metropolis.
After the tour, the link for all photos taken will be shared.
- Professional photographer and equipment
- Hanbok rental 1.5 hrs
- Hairstyling (for female participants)
- Palace entrance fee
- Link to all photos taken during the tour
- Make up (if selected)
- Hotel pickup or drop-off
- Meals and drinks