Nami Island, Petite France & Optional Rail Bike Tour
- Enjoy Nami Island and its beautiful scenery where lots of movies and dramas were filmed
- Visit Petite France, the Korean version of a small but interactive European village with lots of scenic points to take great photos
- Choose the Rail Bike option to slowly have a ride along the river and through nature
Petite France is a little vibrant French village that stands out with its brightly colored buildings. This village consists of many photo-worth spots that were featured on dramas and variety shows, such as “Beethoven Virus”, “Secret Garden”, “Running Man” and the most recent, “You Who Came From The Stars”.
If you choose a "Rail Bike" option, you will see an old train track in the beautiful countryside that has been converted into a serene rail bike track for you to spend some quality time among nature with your friends and family. With this option, you will visit the Rail Bike station in the morning before your visit to Nami Island and Petite France.
If you choose the "Lunch" add-on at check-out, you can try the region's signature dish, Dakgalbi (Korean style spicy chicken) and fried rice, served water and soft drinks.
- Pick up at your accommodation, if option selected
- Transportation in an air-conditioned coach
- English and Chinese-speaking staff
- Entrance fees to the attractions
- Lunch, if option selected
- Drop-off at your accommodation
Prepare for the activity
• Please inform the tour operator 48 hours beforehand, if you will be bringing a stroller or wheelchair
• Itinerary is subject to weather and traffic conditions