Seattle: Half-Day Coffee, Chocolate, and Wine Tour
Pickup optionalLimited seats available with custom pickup at most downtown Seattle hotels, small upcharge for hotel pickup. Pickup times occur prior to tour start time.
- Experience an exclusive behind-the-scenes guided tour of Starbucks' first flagship Roastery location
- Visit Fran’s Chocolates production facility
- Wrap up the tour in Seattle's historic Pioneer Square neighborhood
- Enjoy convenient pickup, drop off, and guided transport in a comfortable mini-coach
- Visit the Estates Wine Room for a Pacific Northwest wine tasting with cheese
To start your tour, you will enjoy a private guided tour of the Starbucks Roastery, the world famous immersive coffee experience just 9 blocks from the original store. You will receive a roastery exclusive blend and learn all about how they create it from a member of the Starbucks staff. Following the tour, there will be time to shop and maybe treat yourself to a pastry and more coffee from the expansive Princi Bakery in the tasting room, before you're whisked away to your next point of interest.
Next up you will head to Fran’s chocolates, known around the world as some of the most deliciously decadent and addictive treats. The salted caramels were famously shipped to the White House on a regular basis to satisfy President Obama’s cravings. Whilst there you can view the factory floor within the lovingly-restored historic Rainier Brewery, where all the chocolate magic happens, You can then sit down with one of Fran’s resident experts for a private tasting of some of her most desirable concoctions. You can take advantage of a special discount offered only on this tour, allowing you to grab some chocolates for gifts for loved ones back home (or for yourself). Following this it will be time to climb back aboard the coach to travel to the final destination.
At the final stop, you will experience a winery-style tasting paired with artisan cheeses and nibbles, in a unique urban space nestled in a historic building on Occidental Mall in Seattle's oldest neighborhood. The Estates present limited-production, estate-grown wines that convey the quality and intrinsic character of the Pacific Northwest regions in which they’re grown and made.
- Hotel pickup and drop off (if pickup option is selected)
- Transport in air-conditioned mini-coach
- Professional guide
Prepare for the activity
Pickup at the Wells Fargo Bank, 1620-4th Avenue next to Westlake Center. Limited seats available with custom pickup at most downtown Seattle hotels, small upcharge for hotel pickup. Pickup times occur prior to tour start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Just let your host know if you'd like to be left to explore Occidental Mall following the tour