Sea to Sky Gondola and Whistler Day Trip
Pickup includedPickup can be arranged from every hotel in central Vancouver and most in Richmond, Burnaby and North Vancouver. Guests need to contact the local partner by 7 PM the night prior to departure to confirm pick up time. Please be ready for pickup 15 minutes before your designated pickup time.
- Ride the famous Sea to Sky Gondola in Squamish
- Explore eclectic shops, artisan cafes and hiking trails at and near Whistler Village
- Stop to admire the towering Shannon Falls
- Take in diverse views of beautiful British Columbia while riding the Sea to Sky Highway
- 1 hour
Shannon Falls National Park (photo stop)
Sea to Sky Gondola (self-guided tour, gondola ride)
- 50 minutes
Whistler (dinner, free time, shopping, hiking)
- Extra fee
- 2.5 hours
Ride the famous Sea to Sky Gondola in Squamish, an outdoor paradise for climbers and backcountry adventurers. The gondola takes you to Habrich Ridge, where you will have 90 minutes to take in breathtaking views of the mountains, coastal rainforest and network of inlets of Howe Sound.
Pass the quaint town of Squamish and the Tantalus Glacier while continuing the journey to Whistler. Once there, spend an afternoon exploring downtown shops and cafes. Located at the base of Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort, home of the 2010 Olympics, you will be able to take advantage of the surrounding hiking trails.
- Sea to Sky Gondola admission