Santorini Cooking Class and Wine-Tasting Tour
Pick-up serviceHotel pick-up is available from different locations all over the island of Santorini. If your accommodation is inaccessible by car, you can be met at a nearby main location that suits you.
- Learn to cook like a Greek with a professional chef
- Visit premier wineries in the countryside
- Taste 9 different wines with a local expert
- Sample traditional Greek aperitifs such as Raki and Ouzo
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch in a traditional restaurant
The day starts with a visit to volcanic vineyard. Stroll past the unique basket vines and learn everything about the local viticulture that makes Santorini's vine-growing unique.
During your tour, visit 2 traditional wineries and sample the island's delicious wines including Assyrtiko, Nykteri and Vinsanto.
Sample traditional Greek aperitifs such as Raki and Ouzo, and learn how to cook like a Greek under the guidance of a local chef at a traditional restaurant. Enjoy plenty of Greek appetizers along the way, and come away with some classic Greek recipes to impress your friends back home with.
Of course, you'll also get to enjoy the fruits of your labor at the end of your cooking lesson.
- Pick-up and return from your hotel or the cable car Port (Cruise Visitors)
- Visit 2 traditional wineries in the countryside of Santorini
- Wine tasting of 9 different wine styles from Santorini
- English-speaking wine expert guide, mini wine-tasting tutorial
- Greek cooking lesson by a chef in a traditional restaurant
- Lunch, aperitifs, and bottled water
- Opportunity to purchase wine and olive oil at reduces prices
- All taxes, admissions, and tasting fees
When you get there
Cruise visitors pick-up description: All the cruise visitors with individual programs are taken to the old Port of Fira, the capital of Santorini, by tender boats. There, at the port, you will take the cable car up to Fira town. The meeting point for the tour is at the cable car's exit in Fira town. Your guide will wait for you there, holding a sign with you name. Please provide the name and arrival time of your ship, and your full name and mobile phone number in order for your pick-up to be arranged.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Wine and Food Lovers - Private Tour is a private version of Wine and Food Lovers Tour.
The wines served during the tour are mainly whites and dessert wines, as these are the kind of wines the island of Santorini produces.