Santorini: Food & Wine Tour with E-Bike
Pickup includedFrom your accommodation in Santorini. The pickup time will be provided after booking.
- Learn and Taste about the unique food and wine of Santorini
- Enjoy the traditional greek coffee
- Have fun riding electric bicycles
- Feel Alive staring at the wonder called Caldera
- Discover the traditional flavours of Santorini
Start your gastronomy journey from the traditional village Emporio. There, make a stop at the old city of Castelli (castle) and admire the beautiful narrow paths of the village.
In order to continue your tour full of energy, stop at the traditional village Megalochori at a local coffee place for Greek coffee or juice.
Then, wine tasting at one of the oldest wineries of Santorini (Venetsanos Winery). Try some of the most famous and delicious dishes you can find on the island like Tomatoballs, Ntolmadakia, Fava, Tomato paste, Santorinian Salad, Kritharompoukies, Kritsinia, Graviera cheese from Naxos and three wines, White, Red and Vinsanto. Of course you taste some of the best wines on the island and all the local dishes. Just delicious!
For your journey back follow a different road again through the vineyards and pedal under the windmills of Emporio
- Transportation to and from your accommodation
- Electric bike with fork and seat-post suspension
- Cycling helmet and gloves
- Narration in English
- Experienced tour leader
- Local snacks and wine tastings
- Coffee and/or tea
- Additional drinks
- People with back problems
Prepare for the activity
- Backpack or bag
- Comfortable clothes
• This tour is suitable for anyone aged 16 and over.Importand is to know how to ride a regular bicycle
• There is a maximum weight limit of 100 kilograms and a minimum height requirement of 160 centimeters