Rias Baixas Tour from Santiago de Compostela
- Explore the towns of Pontevedra and Combarro in Rias Baixas
- Learn about Galicia and its culture
- Visit a winery and vineyards in Cambados
Stop in Pontevedra, and explore this ancient town with an official guide. Visit Combarro, a picturesque place known for its unique architecture, Galician hórreos and charming streets.
Enjoy the views from Ria of Pontevedra, and learn about bateas – a popular dish in Galicia. Savor this delicacy on a boat ride.
Continue to Cambados, which was designated European City of Wine 2017. Learn about its history and visit its winery and vineyards.
- Spanish/English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Boat ride
- Mussels on the boat
- Wine cellar admission
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat