San Gimignano: Cooking Class and Wine Tasting
- Experience a private and guided tour in the world of Tuscan wines
- Live a real Tuscan country life with a welcoming family staff
- Witness the view of the wonderful towers of San Gimignano directly from the farm garden
- Have fun during the cooking class, preparing typical Tuscan dishes
The old vineyards and olive yards were immediately converted into the organic method of cultivation, while a long restoring of the house began. Now the whole family works in the farm business. Pietro and Corrado grew up following the dream to continue the family tradition. In the year 2000, the production was converted into the organic ethos of cultivation and recently in 2016, following the idea of a more sustainable agriculture and the respect of the environment, the fields have been converted into biodynamic agriculture.
The cellar and the tasting venue are situated within walking distance from the town center of San Gimignano, surrounded by a beautiful countryside with a view of the towers and the Vernaccia vineyards. Different options will be to introduced to guests of the Tuscan farming world and local traditions. The aim is not to offer just a wine tasting, a lunch or a visit but to introduce guests to a full immersion personalized experience and share soul and passion for the land and products.
- A tasting of at least 4/5 wines
- Tasting of 3/6 extra virgin olive oils - natural and flavored
- Cooking lesson including a minimum 3 different dishes
- Children under 18 years
Prepare for the activity
• Please advise dietary restrictions, options, intolerances, vegetarians and vegan