San Francisco Zoo Admission Ticket
- Marvel at the giraffes, zebra, and kudu roaming on the dramatic African Savanna
- Immerse yourself in the Tropical Rainforest full of colorful birds, exotic plants, a charming sloth
- Enjoy the active and engaging lemurs and see them climb and jump in an amazing outdoor exhibit
- Experience Africa's largest primate in the Gorilla Preserve
At Hearst Grizzly Gulch, get nose-to-nose with rescued grizzly bear sisters Kachina and Kiona. See how lemurs leap through the Lipman Lemur Forest, the largest outdoor lemur habitat in the country. Marvel at Penguin Island which is home to the largest colony of Magellanic penguins outside of the wild.
Admire the Zoo's troop of gorillas living in the lush Jones Family Gorilla Preserve. See farm animals for feeding and petting in the popular Fisher Family Children's Zoo. Find the historic 1921 Dentzel Carousel and the 1904 miniature Little Puffer Steam Train which have been treasured by generations of visitors. Find out how the SF Zoo offers a rich history for its guests, including fun rides, educational programs, and exciting events for children of all ages.
- All-day general admission to the San Francisco Zoo for the day of your visit
- All tours, rides, and programs (for an additional charge)
Prepare for the activity
- Selfie sticks
• The SF Zoo is a 100-acre park, so be sure to wear comfortable shoes you can spend the day walking in
• Parking available for $10 on weekdays and $12 on weekends