Sausalito: Norcal Coastal Tour
- Fly over the Marin peninsula coastline as well as the San Francisco skyline
- See Point Reyes National Seashore
- Experience the Golden Gate Bridge from above
Then, it's on to Point Reyes National Seashore, looking for frolicking porpoise and whales along the way until you round the breathtakingly scenic Point Reyes Lighthouse. Continue along the incredible Northern Californian coastline above Highway 1 and finally back over the legendary Golden Gate Bridge itself.
Fly above Crissy Field, downtown San Francisco, AT&T Park - home of the Major League Baseball World Champion San Francisco Giants and then over the infamous island prison of Alcatraz. Finally, your flight will be completed with a pass by the historic Angel Island - the immigrant gateway to the west and a smooth landing back in Sausalito’s Richardson Bay.
- Free round trip shuttle service from Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco to Mill Valley and back again
- Fully guided tour by knowledgeable pilot
Prepare for the activity
Seaplane base in Mill Valley. Address: 242 Redwood Hwy, Mill Valley, CA 94941, USA. If shuttle service has been confirmed, please meet between Mason and Beach street between Tower Tours and Hot Spud Restaurant. If shuttle service has been confirmed, please meet between Mason and Beach street between Tower Tours and Hot Spud Restaurant in San Francisco.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Flights may be cancelled or flight routes altered at the sole discretion of the local tour operator due to weather or federal airspace mandates/ restrictions
• Any flight cancelled due to weather will be fully refunded
• 24-hour minimum notice for shuttle service requests
• If you require complimentary shuttle service from Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco, you must contact the local partner 24 hours in advance to confirm that the shuttle service has been added for you
• If you fail to confirm, the shuttle service will not be available and you will need to make your own way to the seaplane base (this also applies if you booked less then 24 hours in advance)
• The French and Dutch guides are not guaranteed and depend on the pilot's availability.