San Francisco: Oracle Park Stadium Tour with Optional Bus
- Discover parts of the stadium only for the players and staff
- Step foot on the Field and sit in a Major League Dugout
- Peek inside the Visitor's clubhouse and enjoy a behind-the-scenes experience
- Experience a brand-new museum space detailing the history of 'The Giant Vault'
Arrive in the stadium and admire breathtaking views of San Francisco Bay. Then embark on a guided tour of the ballpark where you can visit the Field Warning Track, A Major League Dugout, Visitors' Indoor Batting Cage, The Visitors' Clubhouse, The Press Box, A Luxury Suite, and The Giant Vault.
Upgrade your experience by booking the option that includes a 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket. Use your pass to visit stops including Chinatown, North Beach, Fisherman's Wharf, Union Square, Civic Center, the Financial District, Haight Ashbury, Golden Gate Bridge, and more.
- 90-minute behind the scenes tour of the ballpark
- Tour of The Field Warning Track, A Major League Dugout, Visitors' Indoor Batting Cage, The Visitors' Clubhouse, The Press Box, A Luxury Suite, The Giant Vault
- Knowledgeable guide
- Hop-on hop-off bus ticket (if option chosen)
- Tips and gratuities
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
• Please wear comfortable shoes and layers
• This tour will not run on game days