From Sausalito: Muir Woods Shuttle Bus
- Spend over an hour walking around the majestic Muir Woods Redwood National Monument, home to some of the oldest living trees in the world
- Cross the world-famous Golden Gate Bridge, declared "one of the 10 wonders of the modern world"
- Learn about the history of San Francisco and its famous landmarks from a tour guide while you sit back and relax
Upon arrival at Muir Woods, enjoy over an hour of free time to wander through this tranquil landscape. As you explore the many trails throughout the woods, gaze at the extraordinary beauty of some of the last remaining coastal redwood trees in the world.
Immerse yourself in this truly unique location and feel the majestic peacefulness of the land, surrounded by some of the tallest trees in the world. At the end of your trip, the shuttle bus drops you off back in San Francisco.
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Small-group shuttle bus
- 15 entrance fee to Muir Woods
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage