San Francisco: 1-Day Silicon Valley Tour
Pickup includedPlease note that the address you inputted at the time of booking is not a guarantee of pick up. Please call the local operator to re-confirm your exact pickup time and location.
- Enjoy photo stops at Facebook, Google, and Apple
- Learn the origins of Hewlett Packard and the Stanford Linear Accelerator
- Gain admission to the Computer History Museum
- Benefit from convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
- Travel with an English-speaking tech-savvy tour guide
Learn the history of the tech revolution while visiting the Computer History Museum, seeing the Stanford Linear Accelerator Center and hearing the stories of early tech pioneers like Frederick Terman, William Shockley, Bill Hewlett, Dave Packard, and Mark Zuckerberg. The tech campuses you will visit are private companies, so you won’t see techies at work, but you will be free to snap selfies and buy merchandise at the visitors’ centers of Apple, Google, and Facebook.
Be amazed at how fast the world is changing when you see a one-of-a-kind Cray-1 supercomputer, the first Apple computer, and Google's original web servers at the Computer History Museum. You'll also see where Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard developed the audio oscillator, and where atoms were split at the Stanford Linear Accelerator Center. Your tour will later conclude at your pickup location, leaving you amazed at all you’ve seen and done.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- WiFi aboard the vehicle
- Admission to the Computer History Museum
- Food and drinks
- Guide's gratuity
Prepare for the activity
• Pickups are provided from most Downtown San Francisco or Fisherman's Wharf Hotels, please provide your hotel information at time of booking
• Minimum numbers apply, there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements (in the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund)