Muir Woods: Redwood Forest with Ferry Morning Tour
Pickup includedPlease note that the address you inputted at the time of booking is not a guarantee of pick up. Please call the local operator to re-confirm your exact pickup time and location. Pick-up is provided at most hotels in the San Francisco downtown and Fisherman's Wharf areas.
- Explore the Muir Woods, home to massive redwoods
- Enjoy a stop in Sausalito and views of the iconic Golden Gate Bridge
- Take a ferry ride on San Francisco Bay
Enjoy the tranquility of the forest and admire the world’s tallest redwoods. Afterwards, you’ll continue on to Sausalito where you’ll have time for lunch and to browse the boutiques and art galleries of this upscale seaside town.
Stay in Sausalito as long as you like and then take a 25-minute ferry ride (fare included) from Sausalito back to San Francisco. Enjoy stunning views of the city from the ferry on San Francisco Bay. You’ll make your way back to your hotel when you arrive back in San Francisco.
- Pick-up at most San Francisco hotels
- Professional local driver and guide
- Ferry ticket
- Muir Woods entry fee for tours after April 1, 2020
- Muir Woods entry fee (USD 15) for tours before March 31, 2020
Prepare for the activity
The tour operator is not responsible for loss or damage of personal property on tours or for delays due to accidents, breakdowns, or adverse traffic and weather conditions on tours.
You must reconfirm your tour at least 48 hours in advance. You will be informed of the exact pick-up location and time when you reconfirm your tour.