Muir Woods Redwood Forest Morning Tour
Pickup includedPlease note that the address you inputted at the time of booking is not a guarantee of pick up. Please call the local operator to re-confirm your exact pickup time and location. Pick-up is available from most downtown San Francisco and Fisherman's Wharf hotels.
- Explore the Muir Woods, home to beautiful Redwood trees on this tour from San Francisco
- Enjoy approximately 1.5 hours of hiking in the woods and gazing at its amazing canopy
- Climb up valley slopes and enjoy magnificent views
- Enjoy an optional stop at Sausalito and the Golden Gate Bridge, or a ferry from Sausalito to San Francisco
For about two hours, guests will gaze up into this amazing forest's canopy, surrounded by Coastal Redwoods Sequoia trees.
Stroll along the mostly flat valley floor along Redwood Creek, or get an aerobic workout climbing the paths up the valley slopes. Enjoy amazing views as you look out at the tops of some of the tallest trees in the world. You will love it!
The tour also includes an optional stop at the Golden Gate Bridge or Sausalito! At the end of the tour, guests can take a ferry from Sausalito to San Francisco (optional).
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from most San Francisco hotels
- Professional local driver and guide
- Tour narration in English
- Muir Woods entry fee for bookings from April 1, 2020
- Muir Woods entry fee ($15) for bookings prior to April 1, 2020
- Ferry ticket (optional)
Prepare for the activity
The tour operator is not responsible for loss or damage of personal property on tours or for delays due to accidents, breakdowns, or adverse traffic and weather conditions on tours.