Relax or hike through the home of Costal Giant Sequoias trees, the largest trees on earth. You will be amazed by the peacefulness and beautiful trees in the Muir Woods. Join us on a semi-private luxury tour by van or minibus.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide/headphones
- Italian, German, Spanish, French, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Please note that the address you inputted at the time of booking is not a guarantee of pick up. Please call the local operator to re-confirm your exact pickup time and location. Pick-up is available from most downtown San Francisco and Fisherman's Wharf hotels.
- Explore the Muir Woods, home to beautiful Redwood trees on this tour from San Francisco
- Enjoy approximately 1.5 hours of hiking in the woods and gazing at its amazing canopy
- Climb up valley slopes and enjoy magnificent views
- Enjoy an optional stop at Sausalito and the Golden Gate Bridge, or a ferry from Sausalito to San Francisco
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from most San Francisco hotels
- Professional local driver and guide
- Tour narration in English
- Muir Woods entry fee for bookings from April 1, 2020
- Muir Woods entry fee ($15) for bookings prior to April 1, 2020
- Ferry ticket (optional)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please note that for your child's safety, we require you to bring a child safety seat for all children that are not at least 8 years of age or 4' 9" in height.
- The tour operator is not responsible for loss or damage of personal property on tours or for delays due to accidents, breakdowns, or adverse traffic and weather conditions on tours.