From San Francisco: Monterey and Carmel Day Tour
Pickup includedPickup from selected San Francisco hotels. If pickup is not available from your hotel, please meet at the local partner's office, Union Square, 478 Post Street.
- Travel the 17-mile Scenic Drive
- Visit Cannery Row, made famous by John Steinbeck
- Wander the quaint town of Carmel by the sea
- Ample photo stops along the way
Monterey (break, photo stop, lunch, shopping)
Monterey Bay Aquarium (visit) optional
17-Mile Drive (photo stop)
Carmel (break, shopping)
Next travel through the famous 17-Mile Drive and see Pebble Beach Golf Course. Photo stops will be made along this gorgeous drive. Your tour continues to Carmel by the sea where ample time is given to walk through this charming town dotted with lovely shops, and beautiful architecture.
- Full-day tour
- Transportation by air-conditioned bus
- WiFi and restroom on board
- Pickup from selected San Francisco hotels
- Carmel and Steinbeck's Cannery Row in Monterey.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
• If pickup is not available from your hotel, you'll have to make your way to the meeting point at the local partner's office
• Please contact the local partner after booking to confirm your pickup or meeting point details