49 Mile GoCar Special - All Day For The Price Of 5 Hours
- Pass by Fisherman's Wharf, the Marina District, and Crissy Field
- See the Golden Gate Bridge and Fort Point
- Admire the Presidio and the Legion of Honor
- Cruise by the Cliff House and Ocean Beach
- Roam through Golden Gate Park, Haight-Ashbury, and Alamo Square
- View the Palace of Fine Arts and Russian Hill
- Get a glimpse of Coit Tower and North Beach
- Explore Chinatown, Downtown, Union Square, and the Financial District
- Drive down the Embarcadero and past Pier 39
- Wind your way down the twists of Lombard Street
Zip around in a cute, yellow, storytelling GoCar as it takes you on your own GPS-guided tour. The GoCar is easy and fun to drive and, since it's GPS-guided, it knows where you are – even if you don't. With you in the driver's seat, GoCar not only tells you where to turn, it tells stories that bring San Francisco to life. Follow the directions, or for those more adventurous, blaze your own trail.
GoCar will show you the best of San Francisco from the urban parks to the golden beaches, Downtown and Chinatown. You take control of the pace and routes to create a memorable day on the streets of San Francisco. You'll see many of San Francisco's famous tourist destinations such as Pier 39, the Golden Gate Bridge, and the Palace of Fine Arts. You'll be guided through some of San Francisco's most beloved neighborhoods, such as the Haight-Ashbury, the Mission, North Beach, and the Castro District.
Explore at your own pace, stop for lunch along the way, and see almost all of the famous 49-mile drive past all the beaches, parks, and districts San Francisco has to offer. Let GoCar take you on the road less traveled today.
- Full-day GoCar rental (seats 2 persons)
- Driver orientation and safety briefing
- Use of safety helmets
- Full tank of gas
- Optional insurance
Prepare for the activity
On the day of rental, a USD 500.00 security deposit will be held on your credit card until the GoCar is returned. All riders must sign a standard participant agreement. Renters will have the option to purchase collision damage waiver (CDW) insurance on the day of rental.
Pricing is per vehicle, not per person. Each vehicle seats 2 people.