San Francisco Ultimate City Tour with Bay Cruise Option
Pickup includedPickup from selected San Francisco hotels. If pickup is not available from your hotel, please meet at the local partner's office, Union Square, 478 Post Street.
- A great overview tour of San Francisco
- Stops at many famous landmarks
- Fully narrated by a professional driver/guide
Scheduled stops on your tour include Vista Point at Golden Gate Bridge, Twin Peaks for breathtaking hilltop panoramic views of the city (weather permitting), and the Japanese Tea Garden at Golden Gate Park. You will also make other stops and take advantage of photo opportunities as recommended by your tour guide. You will see many of the famous sights of San Francisco including Chinatown, Fisherman's Wharf, Presidio National Park, Alcatraz, City Hall, and Nob Hill.
Once you finish your bus tour at Union Square around 1 PM, take an hour to rest and recover before joining a San Francisco grand city tour walking tour. Experience downtown Union Square, Chinatown, and the Financial District for 2-2.5 hours on a tour that is less walking, more fun facts and interactive conversation so you never get tired or bored.
Visit places great for Instagram photos, go inside famous buildings, and enjoy a small surprise tasting. During the tour, your expert guide will inform about the city’s history, the gold rush, influential women, buried ships under buildings, and will give you insider new on any current events that may be going on in SF. You’ll also receive the best tips and tricks to explore the city on your own and enjoy your trip to its fullest.
Add on a Cruise of San Francisco Bay and end your tour with a 1-hour cruise of the San Francisco Bay where you will sail by the famous Alcatraz Island and under the Golden Gate Bridge. If you are ready to experience even more, go for the optional 4-hour bike rental. Fall in love with all San Francisco has to offer as you pedal around and explore the area at your own pace.
- Guided city tour
- Pickup from selected San Francisco hotels
- Transportation by air-conditioned bus
- Wi-Fi onboard
- Bay cruise (if option selected)
- Free 2-hour walking tour from Union Square at 2:00 PM (for the San Francisco Grand City tour)
- 4-hour bike rental (if option selected)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
• If pickup is not available from your hotel, you'll have to make your way to the meeting point at the local partner's office
• Please contact the local partner after booking to confirm your pickup or meeting point details
• For the optional 4-hour bike rental, each rental comes with a helmet, basket or bike bag, bike lock, and detailed map.
• Bike rental is not recommended for riders who are 300 pounds and over