Salzburg: Museum Entrance Ticket to Mozart's Birthplace
- Explore the place where Mozart was born and spent his childhood at your own pace
- Look at original furniture and family memorabilia from the 18th century
- Learn about Mozart’s life and trace the path of his family in this extensive exhibition
- See the composers own musical instruments such as his violin, piano, or clavichord
Walk through the exhibition that spreads over three floors and learn about the details of Mozart’s life, the circumstances he was born in to, how he grew up, the time he began to compose music, his friends and patrons, Mozart’s relationship to his family, and much more.
You will see where and how his family used to live, discover everyday items such as original letters and portraits, certificates and memorabilia that document Mozart’s childhood and early life. Let yourself get transported back to the 18th century. This is a must-see, not only for music lovers but also every other Salzburg visitor.
- Entrance ticket to the museum
- Guided tour
Prepare for the activity
• A visit to Mozart’s Birthplace takes about one hour