Salzburg 2.5-Hour Walking Tour: Mozart, Old Town & More
- Learn about the very unique history and culture of Salzburg
- Visit the Salzburg Cathedral, Getreidegasse, historic squares and more
- Explore Salzburg and its facinating sights
At the Makartplatz, next to the Palace Mirabell, you will see the Mozart Residence. You will explore the New Town and this side of the river before crossing the bridge “Makartsteg” to arrive at the Old Town of Salzburg.
While here we will get to Salzburg’s most famous street, the Getreidegasse, which is especially renowned for its wrought iron trade signs and Mozart’s Birthplace. Stroll through Salzburg’s Old Town to admire its historical buildings, such as the medieval apartments and churches that were built from the Middle Ages to the baroque time, and conclude the tour with a panoramic view from Mönchsberg Hill with a free guide (optional).
- Professional guide
- An additional 30 minutes for free (optional)
- 4 per person elevator fee for Mönchsberg hill (optional)