Saint-Emilion: Guided Winery Visits and Picnic
- Visit 2 wineries, one traditional and one modern
- Enjoy a typical French picnic with a glass of wine
- Admire panoramic views of the estate and the region
- Enjoy several wines from the estates and the entire Bordeaux region
- Learn about the wine-making process from vine to bottle
The second winery is a forward-looking one with modern cellar and cutting edge technology. Discover how the winemakers use modern technology and viticulture techniques to perfect the winemaking process and produce a different, innovate style of wine.
Learn all about the vines, the varietals, the ageing, and everything about it. The visit will be followed by the tasting of 3 Saint Emilion Grand Cru wines, from the different estates with an introduction to wine tasting techniques. The visit and tasting will be followed by a picnic, paired with a glass of wine of your choice.
- Guided tour
- 3 wine tastings
- Picnic lunch with 1 glass of wine and local food (mixed salad, baguette sandwich, vegetable chips, seasonal fruits, Saint-Emilion desserts, etc.)
- PRM access
Prepare for the activity
Château La Croizille Lieu-Dit "Baladoz" 33330 Saint-Laurent-des-Combes, France. GPS : 44.884405,-0.134786 You cannot miss the modern winery of La Croizille. It is a black and orange building.Open in Google Maps ⟶