The Royal Concertgebouw: Sunday Morning Concert and Brunch
- Experience the incredible acoustics of one of the world’s best concert halls
- Listen to a 1-hour concert showcasing top musicians from The Netherlands and beyond
- Extend your visit with a delicious brunch in The Concertgebouw's Restaurant LIER
- Admire the stunning 19th-century decor of the iconic building
- Begin and end your experience in Museum Square, the cultural heart of Amsterdam
The doors to the concert hall will open at 10:20 AM so you'll have plenty of time to store your luggage or coats in the free cloakroom. Walk around the foyers and admire the rich history of the 19th-century building while enjoying a complimentary drink (coffee, tea or soda). From 11 AM–12 PM, sit back in your special reserved Category 1 seats and enjoy the 1-hour concert in the Main Hall.
Afterward, complete your Sunday with a delicious brunch in The Concertgebouw's Restaurant LIER, from 12–1:30 PM. LIER is located in the wing on the first floor, above the main entrance of The Concertgebouw.
LIER serves a variety of freshly-made breads with your choice of sweet and savory sandwich fillings, as well as a number of hot dishes, such as the soup of the day, quiche, and shrimp croquettes. Vegetarian options are available as well. Beverages are included (coffee, tea, milk and freshly-squeezed orange juice).
- Concert ticket
- Complimentary drink before the concert starts
- Brunch and beverages
- Free cloakroom
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic beverages
- Children under 6 years