Amsterdam: The Royal Concertgebouw Concert and Dinner
- Relish a two-course dinner in The Concertgebouw's Restaurant LIER
- Experience a concert in the Main Hall, renowned for its exceptional acoustics
- Have a complimentary drink in the foyers before the concert starts and during intermission
- Marvel at the stunning 19th-century decor of the iconic building
- Find the venue easily on Museum Square, the cultural heart of Amsterdam
LIER is located in the wing on the first floor above the main entrance of The Concertgebouw and offers classic French bistro dishes with a contemporary touch. It's a place where past and present meet in various ways: from architecture to interior design, and from traditional hospitality to signature culinary dishes. With dinner at LIER, your visit to The Concertgebouw will be complete.
After dinner, savor a complimentary drink in one of the foyers before the concert starts. Or, go straight into the Main Hall to your Category 1 seat, which is specially reserved for you. The Concertgebouw offers a varied program featuring leading orchestras, musicians, and conductors. Rated as one of the world's top concert venues, visiting a concert here is a bucket list experience.
During intermission, you can enjoy another complimentary drink in one of the foyers and admire the rich history this building has to offer.
- Two-course dinner in Restaurant LIER
- Concert ticket for the Main Hall
- A complimentary drink before the concert starts and during intermission
- Wine pairing with the two-course dinner (if option selected)
- Free cloakroom
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Drinks during dinner (unless wine pairing option selected)
- Children under 6 years
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Please come to the main entrance of The Concertgebouw, located at Concertgebouwplein. Here you'll find the box office to exchange your vouchers, as well as a host to direct you to the restaurant.Open in Google Maps ⟶