Rovinj: Guided Walking Tour
- Admire the skyline of Rovinj with the blue waters of the Adriatic in the background
- Discover why there are no bridges at the Bridge Square
- Understand how thousands of locals lived together on a small island for centuries
- Explore the area around the old Jewish Ghetto, just off the Arch of the Bearded
- Find out where to drink coffee with the best view and where the best beach areas
Then, walk along Carera Street and get an idea of the wealth accumulated through trade in olive oil, fish, and wine in the 18th century. Stop at the waterfront, a must-see destination and the perfect spot for an Aperol Spritz. Navigate through the maze of cobbled streets towards the old Jewish Ghetto and stables area. Follow the ancient city walls to the top of the hill where the magnificent Saint Euphemia church watches over the city. End the tour here, the prime location to watch the best sunset in the Adriatic.
By the end of the tour, know where locals buy their fruits and vegetables, where the best coffee is made, and where to find sublime cakes and gelato which will leave you breathless. Gain a local point of view on many topics - something that you won't be able to find in any guidebook.
- Local licensed and professional guide
- Any personal expenses (such as food or drinks)
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
At Pietra Ive street, just off the farmers' market you will see the white WW2 memorial (a large rectangular white washed stone structure). The meeting point is just in front of it. Be there at 6:20 PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶