Rovaniemi: Evening Snowshoe Hike
- Hike through a beautiful forest at night
- Marvel at the frozen rapids of the river
- Look for the Northern Lights
Walk across the bridge with your guide and marvel at the frozen rapids of the river. Gaze up into the night sky to look for the amazing phenomenon of the Northern Lights.
Gear up with all necessary equipment, and then head for the forest trails. You don’t have to be a confident skier to hike wearing snowshoes. Reasonably good balance and warm clothing is all you need. Take a break by an open fire during your hike to warm up with sweet buns and hot chocolate.
- Pickup and drop-off at hotels in Rovaniemi city center
- English-speaking guide (other languages available on request)
- All described activities, services, and equipment
- Use of thermal clothing during the safari (thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, and a scarf)
- Sweet buns and hot chocolate by an open fire
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
• Tours include a pick-up / drop off transfer from Rovaniemi city center hotels. The time for the meeting point and place will be confirmed upon the reservation
• The operator reserves the right to make alterations to the program, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This also applies to changes in the program due to weather conditions
• Northern lights tours: Northern lights are a natural occurrence and the tour operator does not guarantee the level of activity, vibrancy or color of the northern lights on the day of the safaris