Rovaniemi: Best of and Hidden Gems Summer-Autumn Tour
- See photogenic landscapes in hidden places
- Discover the locals' favorite spots
- Explore natural formations and ancient sights
Get to know your guide and the local lifestyle as you chat about life in Lapland whilst making stops for photographs. You can visit the highest point of Rovaniemi and photogenic landscapes, and find the locals' favorite spots for a picnic, hiking, or spending relaxing days off.
Your guide will help you discover gorgeous natural formations and ancient natural sights, and during your day you can stop to enjoy a Lappish picnic by a campfire, just like the locals do.
- Car transfers
- Information of local lifestyle
- Visit to photogenic local spots
- English-speaking guide
Prepare for the activity
Our main meeting point is Safartica office Koskikatu 9, 96200 Rovaniemi. However, if you are staying outside the radius of 1 km from our office and within 10 km, then Safartica will pick you up from your place. All you need to do is mention where you are staying and we will be in contact with you via email email@example.comOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
• The tour operates weekly between Monday and Thursday