Rottnest Island Tandem Skydive
- Experience an amazing tandem skydive with 30 to 66-second free fall over Rottnest Island
- Freefall from your altitude of choice: 10,000ft, 14,000ft, or 15,000ft
- Celebrate with a complimentary beachside drink at Thomsons
Make your own way to Rottnest Island from Perth or Fremantle for your tandem skydive. Your experience begins with a warm welcome at the Rottnest Island Terminal Building at Rottnest Airfield, a 15-minute walk from the jetty. After completing your paperwork, get harnessed up and receive a safety briefing, then head out to the plane to begin your exhilarating adventure.
Take in the incredible scenery from the plane as it climbs your chosen altitude then together with your instructor, you will free fall at 200km/hr for up to 66 seconds! Your instructor will deploy your parachute at 5,000 feet and you then enjoy a spectacular 5-minute parachute ride, before landing on the beach alongside family and friends.
After landing, enjoy a free celebratory drink at Thomsons while overlooking the ocean to celebrate your experience. You can purchase a professionally edited high-definition video and photos package on the day.
- 10,000 ft, 14,000 ft, or 15,000 ft Tandem Skydive
- Complimentary drink at Thomsons
- Transport to and from Rottnest Island
- Video and photos package
- People with heart problems
- People with epilepsy
Prepare for the activity
Rottnest Island Terminal Building, Rottnest Airfield, Rottnest Island, Western Australia. This is a 15-minute walk from the Rottnest Island jetty. Please note that you will need to make your own way to Rottnest Island.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable clothes
- Closed-toe shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
• Your eligibility to skydive will be assessed on the day by the chief safety instructor. This is subject to your weight, height, health, and relevant medical conditions. Passengers weighing more than 95 kilograms will be taken on a case-by-case basis.
• All bookings are weather dependent. You must wear enclosed sports shoes for the jump. Shoes are available to borrow if needed, but please bring your own socks.
• You can purchase a hand-cam video and photo package of your skydive experience on the day for an additional cost.