Rotorua Bungy Jump Experience at Velocity Valley
- Throw yourself off a 43-meter (143-foot) high bungee jump
- Get panoramic views of Paradise Valley
- Take a leap of faith in tandem, or jump into the void alone
Stand at the top of the 43-meter high jump looking out across idyllic Paradise Valley. Be secured around your calves and ankles and attached to 3 safety cords. This bungy jump is synonymous with safety and why is the most popular introductory bungee jump in New Zealand.
Share the fun - and the fear - with a friend and go tandem, or leap into the void on your own. Bungy jumping is the mother of all thrills, and even though it will only last a few minutes, your jump certificate will give you bragging rights for the rest of your life.
- Entry to Velocity Valley
- Bungy jump activity
- Expert instructors and all safety equipment
- Hotel pick up and drop off available (on request)
Prepare for the activity
1335 Paradise Valley Road, Ngongotaha, Rotorua, New Zealand. Hotel pick up and drop off available from certain areas (on request), please contact the tour operator after booking.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• Bungy can be done solo or in tandem and operates in most weather, including rain
• Friendly and expert guides will help you gather confidence to take the leap. If you absolutely cannot jump you can be returned to the ground, however no refund will be given
• Note that the price is the same per person whether you are jumping solo or tandem