Vittoriano Panoramic Terrace & Colosseum: 3-Hour Tour
- Visit the Roman Forum and Colosseum with an expert guide
- Take in the best panoramic views of Rome from the magnificent Vittoriano terrace
- Enjoy a tasting of authentic Italian gelato
During this 2.5-hour tour your English-speaking guide will introduce you to the Colosseum and Roman Forum, the world-famous symbols of ancient Rome.
Next on your itinerary you'll head to the gorgeous Altare della Patria, also known as Il Vittoriano. You’ll enjoy a breathtaking panorama of Rome from the Vittoriano terrace. The view takes in the magnificent churches of the historic center, the River Tiber, and the Jewish Ghetto, and also takes in the Capitoline Hill and the Quirinale.
Stop for an Italian gelato that you can continue to enjoy while walking around at your leisure.
- English speaking tour guide
- Gelato tasting
- Admission tickets for the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Vittoriano and its terrace
- Note that no skip-the-line access is available for the elevator rides
When you get there
The meeting point is at Largo Gaetana Agnesi, above the second floor of the Metro line B (blue line) Colosseo stop. Your guide will be waiting there wearing a red Italy Segway Tours polo shirt or jacket for easy recognition. Arriving by Metro: On exiting the turnstiles, take an immediate right down the hall to the escalator/stairs inside the Metro station. At the top of the escalator/stairs, go to the right and up the short flight of stairs to exit. Turn left and take the stairs ahead on the left to the small, oval-shaped square, Largo Gaetana Agnesi, above the Metro, and with views of the Colosseum. By bus or taxi, or on foot: Go to the Colosseo Metro station across from the Colosseum, on Via dei Fori Imperiali. Enter the station and take the hallway immediately to the left (across from the sandwiches bar) to the escalator.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The supplier kindly asks all participants to be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to tour departure
• You must provide identification and your confirmation voucher before the tour begins
•This tour is not recommended for pregnant women and is not wheelchair friendly
• Please do not carry large bags on this tour
• Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended
• Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancelation after confirmation if there are not enough participants to meet requirements. If this occurs, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund
• No access for children under 3 years of age
• Please be aware, this tour includes steep staircases
Product ID: 62616