Borghese Gallery Reserved Entrance Ticket
- Enjoy entry to the limited access gallery and explore its collection at your leisure
- Admire Bernini sculptures and paintings by Caravaggio and Raphael
- Take a walk through the lovely Villa Borghese gardens
Show your voucher at the ticket office inside the museum, downstairs from the street. Be there 15 minutes before your scheduled entrance time to exchange your voucher and access the attraction.
Enjoy a couple of hours discovering the highlights of one of Rome’s top art attractions. Note that tickets often sell out a month in advance and extra visitors on the day will not be able to enter.
The gallery, housed inside the Villa Borghese, features a world-renowned collection of paintings and sculptures, including Canova’s iconic sculpture of Pauline Bonaparte.
Be sure to take time for a walk in the pleasant gardens that surround the villa, located in the heart of Rome.
- Reserved time to enter limited access attraction
- Admission ticket
- Booking and handling fees
- Audio guides
Prepare for the activity
Galleria Borghese Piazzale Museo Borghese, 5, 00197 Rome. On arrival, go to ticket office inside the museum, downstairs from the street, in order to exchange your voucher and receive your reserved ticket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Admission is in staggered 2-hour tours with a maximum of 360 people (at the end of which you are obliged to exit the museum)
• For all visitors, tickets must be booked in advance as tickets can sell out months in advance. Extra visitors will not be accepted at the door without a reservation
• Children must also have a reservation and be accompanied by an adult
• If you purchase a reduced ticket, don't forget to bring your document certifying the right to reduction. The attraction management won't grant access to visitors who don't have the ID to benefit of their reduction
• Audio guides can only be purchased inside the gallery and are available in Italian, English, French, German and Spanish
• All bags, umbrellas and strollers must be left in the checkroom
• No pictures allowed