Vatican Museums Skip-the-Line Tour with Private Guide
- Discover the hidden gems of the Vatican with a private expert guide
- See the worldwide famous collection inside the Vatican museums
- Explore the Sistine Chapel and St Peter's Basilica
- Avoid long lines at the entrance with your express ticket
Moreover, this guide is dedicated 100% to you and your (private) group, so that you can ask them all the questions and curiosities you might have.
The experience includes: Skip-the-line access to the Vatican museums, the artworks of Michelangelo and Raphael, the famous courtyards, the Gallery of Tapestries and the Gallery of the Candelabra, the Sistine Chapel with expert commentary, express access to St Peter’s Basilica, Michelangelo’s La Pietà, St Peter’s Square and Bernini’s optical illusion, the Pope’s balcony. The tour ends at St Peter’s Square.
- Private tour guide
- Skip-the-line access to St Peter's Basilica
- Fast track (no wait) entrance ticket and reservation fee to the Vatican Museums
- Access to the Sistine Chapel
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop off
Prepare for the activity
• The supplier is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. They are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours.
• Please note that large bags/tripods/umbrellas/backpacks are not permitted in the Vatican and must be checked into the free luggage storage area.
• Non-flash photography is permitted throughout the tour, except in the Sistine Chapel where talking and photography are prohibited.
• Please note that access to some areas of the Vatican may be restricted without notice in case of particular religious events