Vatican Museums and Colosseum Skip-the-Ticket-Line Entry
- Skip the ticket line at the Vatican Museums
- Explore at your own pace the Sistine Chapel, the famous Gallery of Maps, and more
- Enjoy free time in the Colosseum
- Experience rare access to the normally off-limits Gladiator’s Arena entrance
- Visit the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
Then, make your way to the Colosseum. Built between 70 A.D. and 80 A.D., it’s here that bloody gladiatorial battles would take place in front of crowds of 50,000 roaring spectators. Enter the Colosseum quickly with your unique skip-the-ticket-line entry, and have plenty of time to wander through this colossal structure.
As this is your day to explore like a VIP, receive privileged access to the Gladiators' Arena entrance. This is the very place that gladiators would walk through into the arena. It’s closed to the public, and only special ticket-holders like yourself are able to access this historic space. To close off your day, make your way towards the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill for a quintessential Roman experience.
- All Tickets and reservation fees for priority access to the Vatican Museums, Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Skip-the-ticket-line access to St Peter’s Basilica
- Privileged Colosseum Arena access
- Map of the Vatican Museums
- Guided Tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transfers between two tours
- Food and beverages
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Vatican Meeting Point: At the corner of Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie and Via Candia, at the bottom of the steps that join Via Candia to Viale Vaticano. The closest metro stop is Line A – Cipro. Colosseum Tickets: Meet at Largo Gaetana Agnesi, above the 2nd floor of the metro line B (blue line) stop Colosseo. Coordinators will be wearing blue polo shirts or jackets for easy recognition.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
• Note that this is not a guided tour, it is a tickets only service.
• Note that there are 2 separate meeting points to receive your entrance tickets. You will find a detailed description on your voucher.
• This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
• Strollers or baby carriers cannot be accommodated on this activity.