Transfer from Fiumicino Airport With a Guided Tour of Rome
- Relax with a transfer from Fiumicino Airport to your hotel
- Enjoy the comforts of a private car
- Take a panoramic tour of Gianicolo Hill, Roman Forum area and Vatican City
- See Rome from the Gardens of Gianicolo
See the classic attractions of Rome through a panoramic city tour before checking-in at your hotel. You will find your private car waiting for you at your arrival in Fiumicino Airport. Meet your English speaking driver, who is at your disposal for 1.5 hours. Before dropping you off at your hotel, the chauffeur will give you a suggestive and picturesque greeting in the Eternal City.
Relax and enjoy this fascinating first overview of the city. This is the perfect tour for photography lover, always looking for the unforgettable shot. You will stop off at Gianicolo Hill. From here, you can enjoy a glimpse of the steeples and domes towering over the city's rooftops. It is one of the five Rome panorama stops, which perfect for photos and will leave you speechless.
Your scenic tour continues trough Via dei Fori Imperiali, where you can admire the Roman and Imperial Fora, the Colosseum and Venezia Square with its Vittoriano Palace. At the end of via della Conciliazione, you will see the majestic St. Peter Cathedral. You will also have a chance to visit the river at the legendary circular St. Angelo Castle and its enchanting St. Angelo Bridge, with its ten marble angels.
Finally, after this brief presentation of Rome, you will be dropped off at your hotel.
- Pick-up in Fiumicino Airport
- English speaking driver
- Private car at disposal for 1.5 hours
- Tour of the most famous streets and landscapes in the center of Rome
- Drop-off at your hotel
- Flight arrival from 7:01am to 7:30pm
- Visit of the monuments
- Food or beverage
Prepare for the activity
An assistant will be waiting for you by the Meeting Point Column in Terminal 3 holding a card with your name on it. You may ask for help at the “COTAV” desk, located just in front (please show your voucher).Open in Google Maps ⟶
• You may ask for help at the “COTAV” desk, located just in front (please show your voucher)
• The duration of the transfer is approximate and will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
• Please note that the vehicle used may vary depending on your specific travel date
• Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversize or excessive luggage (surfboards, golf clubs, bikes etc) are subject to certain restrictions - please inquire in advance if excess luggage is acceptable
• Additional fees will be charged on the day of travel for excess luggage
• Baby seats are not available.
• Transfer is wheelchair accessible, but passengers must be accompanied by their own assistant if assistance is needed
• Please note that the price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle