Top Levels of the Colosseum Small Group Guided Tour
- Enjoy stunning views of Rome from 15 stories high - from 3rd, 4th & 5th tiers
- Enter the Colosseum with a skip-the-line ticket, no long wait lines
- Experience an express Colosseum tour with highlights at every floor
- Hear of tales of gore and glory from over 2000 years ago
Walk the rows of seats where emperors once sat. Gain insight into the world of the ancient Romans through their entertainment. Learn how the Colosseum played a critical role in appeasing the masses with “bread and circuses.” Be sure to save your ticket for after the tour, where you can continue on a self-guided visit through the Palatine Hill and the Roman Forum.
- Exclusive access to the Colosseum top tiers
- Skip the line direct access
- Guided tour of all upper levels of the Colosseum
- Entry ticket to Palatine Hill and the Roman Forum for self-guided tour
- Food and drink
When you get there
Meet your guide right outside the Metro Station Colosseo, on the ground floor, next to the SOS sign. The meeting point is between a green kiosk and a restaurant. You can get there by metro: Colosseum Metro Station is line B. You can also walk down from the city centre on Via dei Fori ImperialiOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• Maximum 6 people per booking.
• Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for people who have difficulties with mobility.
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
• Large bags and backpacks are not permitted in the Colosseum and the Roman Forum, only very small bags. • Please do not bring large backs with you as there is no cloakroom at the Colosseum.