Pope Francis Audience and Rome Coach Tour with Local Guide
- Get an audience with the Pope at the Vatican
- Tour Rome's major attractions by air-conditioned coach
- See the Egyptian Obelisk of Ramses II
- Go past the beautiful Villa Borghese Gardens
- Visit the majestic Piazza del Popolo
- Get glorious views of the Castel Sant'Angelo
On your way to the Papal audience, you will travel by air-conditioned coach through some of Rome's major sightseeing spots, including the Piazza della Repubblica, the historic Aurelian Walls, the well-known Villa Borghese Gardens, and the northern gate of Rome, which leads into majestic Piazza del Popolo.
Here you will have a chance to see the Egyptian Obelisk, dating back to the time of Ramses II. Before arriving at St. Peter's Square, and preparing for your audience with the Pope, you will glimpse the impressive Castel Sant'Angelo and the tomb of Emperor Hadrian.
The Papal audience will be held in either St Peter's Square, St Peter's Basilica, or the Audience Hall, depending on seasonal conditions and the number of visitors taking part in the audience. Before the beginning of the audience, you will be given further information on when and where to meet.
- Hotel pick-up from selected hotels in Rome
- Local guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Food and drink
Prepare for the activity
• A dress code is required to enter the audience. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. This dress code is strictly enforced and you will risk being refused entry if you fail to comply with requirements
• On Wednesdays in August the Papal Audience will be given in Castel Gandolfo