Rome Night Segway Tour
- Segway the streets of Rome at night
- See glorious monuments of the Roman empire, lit up for the night
- Marvel at the Baroque splendor of the Trevi Fountain
- Glide over to the Spanish Steps
Meet your Segway leader on Via di Sant'Eufemia for a short orientation session and briefing. Once you are comfortable on the easy-to-use Segways, glide from Trajan’s Forum - the last of the imperial fora - to the Campidoglio (Capitoline Hill), one of the legendary 7 hills of Rome.
The Segway leaders will take care of you throughout your tour, and share fascinating stories about the history and culture of Rome.
Go to Piazza Navona to experience the energy of Rome at its most accute. Then, visit the Temple of Hadrian and Pantheon, temple to all gods. Cruise along an historic alley to the Spanish Steps. Your last stop will be the Trevi Fountain, where you can throw in a coin to ensure that you will one day return to Rome.
- Segway rental
- Orientation session
- English-speaking guide
- Ponchos in case of rain
- Children under 16 years
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
At the Fat Tire Tours Office, Via dei Delfini 35/36, 00186 Rome. This is about 150 meters (a 5-minute walk) from Piazza Venezia and 1.5 kilometers (a 15-minute walk) from the Colosseum.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Open-toed shoes
• Segway use is not recommended for pregnant women
• Riders must be able to climb and descend stairs without assistance
• Not suitable for those weighing under 90 pounds (40 kilograms) or over 250 pounds (113 kilograms)
• Child Policy: Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone between 14 and 70 of age, with a minimum of 145 cm (4,75 ft) of height and over 40 kilos (90 pounds) of weight. Please note that staff will have the right to decline accepting your child without any obligation to refund you for her/his tickets.