Rome Segway Tour: From the Colosseum to Trevi Fountain
- Segway the historic streets of Rome and see the main attractions
- Glide down ancient streets to the Forum, Colosseum and Pantheon
- Choose from 3 different options, including a scenic tour to Villa Borghese
- Pass St. Peter's Square, and see other monumental public squares, such as Piazza Venezia and Piazza del Popolo
Lovely Tour: (2 Hours)
Combine classic sites of the old town with the romance of the Villa Borghese, departing from the pedestrian zone of Castel Sant’Angelo. After a short training session, head to the Spanish Steps. Pass through the city center, tossing a coin in the Trevi Fountain as you go. Next, dodge the shoppers on Via del Corso, Rome’s biggest shopping street, to arrive at Piazza del Popolo, where you will climb to the Terrace of Pincio for breathtaking views inside the gardens of the Villa Borghese.
Historic Tour: (3 Hours)
Depart from the pedestrian zone of Castel Sant’Angelo after a short training session, and head to St.Peters Basilica, Rome’s iconic symbol of Christianity. Glide around the oldest quarters of Rome to Piazza Navona, built over the site of the Stadium of Domitian. Admire the columns of the imperial Pantheon, a former Greek temple built by Hadrian in 126 AD.
Ride along the Roman Forum to the Colosseum, perhaps Rome’s most iconic building. Take a tour of Piazza Venezia, dominated by the wedding-cake Monument to Vittorio Emanuele II. Join part of the “Lovely Tour” route, Segway-ing past the Trevi Fountain and onto the romantic Spanish Steps. Then, glide across the vast Piazza del Popolo to see some of its legendary Renaissance fountains.
Classic Tour: (2 Hours)
The Classic Tour is a shorter version of the “Historic Tour” and visits many of the same sites, but in only 2 hours. The route starts at the pedestrian zone of Castel Sant’Angelo, where you will be taught how to ride your Segway. Then, head to St. Peter’s Basilica to admire the monumental dome and symbol of Christianity.
Go to Piazza Navona to see stunning Renaissance architecture and the flamboyant fountains of Bernini. Admire the Imperial Pantheon, after a ride along the Roman Forum. And imagine the roar of the crowds at the mighty Colosseum. Pass through Piazza Venezia to reach the Spanish Steps, via the Trevi Fountain. Throw in a coin to ensure you one day return to Rome. And pop by Piazza del Popolo to see Romans and tourists gathered around the fountains and obelisk.
- Segway rental
- Segway training session
- Tour guide
- Waterproof jacket (if required)
- Entrance tickets to the attractions
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People over 264 lbs (120 kg)
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
• The minimun age to participate on this tour is 16 years
• You must weigh at least 100 pounds (45 kilograms) to ride a Segway
• The dress code is smart casual
• There is a maximum of 8 people per group
• This activity is not recommended for pregnant women