See the famous sites in Vatican City on a small group, personalized 3-hour tour. Your expert guide will take you through the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica on an informative journey focusing on art, history and archaeology.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide/headphones
- Tour the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Hear about art history and archaeology from an experienced professional guide
- Explore unique attractions of the Vatican Museums and St. Peter's Basilica
- Feel comfortable and relaxed with headsets
- Learn the secrets behind each monument, room, and piece of art
- Professional guide
- Entrance tickets to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Wheelchair users
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Viale dei Bastioni di Michelangelo 21Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- It is important to note that although this is a small group tour, the Vatican Museums remain a very popular tourist attraction. This activity will ensure that you skip the ticket lines to the Museums, however please be prepared for the eventuality that there may still be crowds inside.
- Entrance into the Vatican Museums requires a strict dress code and the tour company cannot be held responsible for entry denied due to improper dress. Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- St. Peter's Basilica is closed to the public on Wednesdays from 08:00 to 12:00. During this time the tour will not include St. Peter's Basilica.