Best of the Vatican: Fast Track Highlights
- Skip the ticket lines at the Sistine Chapel, St. Peter's, and the Vatican Museums
- See all the highlights of Vatican City
- Learn about Vatican history and the museum collections from knowledgeable, licensed tour guides
During the morning tour see the highlights of arguably the most important collection of art in the world. The museum, which comprises more than 1,200 galleries, includes the Rooms of Raphael, the Sistine Chapel and the Ancient Roman and Greek pieces in the Belvedere Courtyard.
The Sistine Chapel is located at the far end of the galleries and your guide will take the shortest possible path so that you arrive there quickly and without unnecessary waiting. Along the way, cover the most important masterpieces and your guide will ensure you don't miss a thing.
Learn about the background of the Sistine Chapel, from its commissioning to the finishing touches being applied. You’ll also learn the difference between fact and popular Hollywood fiction about the Chapel.
On leaving the Sistine Chapel, you’ll have direct access to St. Peter's, which is allowed only to those on official guided tours.
- Vatican tour commencing from the meeting point by the Vatican Museums
- Priority skip-the-ticket-line fast-track entry
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point for the tour is the local partner's office at Via Sebastiano Veniero, 19. The office is located on the right-side at the bottom of the staircase on Via Tunisi, which is in front of the Vatican Museums entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
• Please note, this tour is not wheelchair accessible.