Skip-the-Line Colosseum Small-Group Tour
- Avoid the long waits with skip-the-line entrance
- Enjoy a small-group tour with a maximum of 13 people
- Visit the Colosseum's first and second tiers
- Learn about the Colosseum's history and the incredible events that took place here
Skip the line to the Colosseum. Learn about the spectacular games and bloody battles that were held inside. Hear about the techniques of construction invented by the Romans.
Walk around the first tiers and reach the arena to learn about the trapdoors and all the mechanisms used to animate the games. Your guide will keep you entertained with stories of sea-battles, the cages where lions were kept before the games started and the executions that happened there.
Follow your guide to the second tiers to enjoy the best view of the Colosseum and the streets of Rome. Listen to your guide tell you the story of the rooms where gladiators waited entering the arena.
- Small-group walking tour
- Professional guide
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Colosseum
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Local tour operator office, Via della Polveriera n°8/11. The Agency is located above and behind the Colosseum Metro station. You have to cross the small pedestrian bridge just up from and to the side of the second level of the Colosseum Metro, the office is nearly 100 meters (about 300 feet), straight ahead from there. Be at meeting point 45 minutes prior to tour departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
• A maximum of 25 people per booking
• A moderate amount of walking is involved. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
• This activity is not wheelchair accessible
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Child discount is only available with a valid ID card
• No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the Colosseum. There is no cloakroom in the Colosseum
• Selfie sticks cannot be used inside the Colosseum
• All visitors must have a photo ID for the security check