Skip-the-Line Colosseum Guided Tour
- Learn the history of Ancient Rome at its most important monument
- Skip the long lines to the Colosseum
- Hear stories about the brave gladiators and the bloodthirsty entertainments
- Access the 1st and 2nd tiers of the amphitheatre and imagine the roar of the crowd
- Listen to stores of sea battles and caged lions
Meet your guide and enjoy panoramic views of the best preserved part of the Colosseum. Get a detailed description of the Colosseum from the outside, before skipping the long lines to step inside.
Your guide will entertain you with tales of sea-battles, and tell you about the cages where the lions were kept. Imagine the roar of the crowd as their blood-lust was met. Continue to the 2nd tiers for the best views of the Colosseum, inside and out.
End your tour in front of the official book shop of the Colosseum, where you can find a wide assortment of books about the arena. Your guide will be at your disposal to answer all of your questions and curiosities.
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Colosseum
- Colosseum guided tour
- Small-group walking tour
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Transportation to/from the attractions
When you get there
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• If you arrive late for the meeting time, it will not be possible to join the group or reschedule, unless you pay for the activity again. As per “No-Show” rules you will not be entitled to a refund
• Please be advised that the Colosseum’s capacity regulations and security may delay the tour departure. This could also influence the smooth running of the tour especially on national holidays and events